Element 3D Logo Revealer Tutorial & Support
Element 3D Logo Revealer - Documentation
Main steps to modify the template
The template comes with 3 presets, but you can easily create your own version. To choose one of the presets, enter one of the 3 "Color Preset" compositions.
1. Change the colors
- In the main timeline, select the layer called BG
- Then go to the effects control, and change the ramp color settings
- Select the Element layer
- Then you have two options:
1. Enable the Hue/Saturation effect and adjust the colors:
2. Go into Element 3D scene setup, select the material and adjust the colors:
2. Insert your logo
- Import your logo (Illustrator, PNG, Jpg or any other format) intro after effects.
- Enter the "Insert logo" comp and drag your logo into the timeline.
- Make sure you keep the logo within the Guidelines.
3. Change Tagline
- Double click on the "Your slogan here" comp.
- Double click on your slogan here text layer and type in your slogan.
Adding the music file:
There are two options here:
1. If you want to use your own music, enter the "Insert your music here" composition and drag your music there.
2. If you want to use the same music that’s used in the preview download the following tracks:
- http://audiojungle.net/item/short-swoosh-sounds/715979 (ShortSwoosh3)
Import them into After Effects and insert them into the ‘Music used in the preview’ comps.
That's it, you're done!