Free SlideShow Template Tutorial & Support
Company Teaser Promotion - Documentation
- 'Replace Logo'
- 50 Picture placeholders
- 7 Text placeholders
- 'Place Song here' Comp
- 2 Composition options (Horizontal first / Vertical First)
- 2 Render comps in Render Queue (one for each composition)
1. Import your photos.
2. Choose either the 'Horizontal first' or 'Vertical First' composition.
3. Place your pictures into the Pictures placeholders.
4. Adjust pictures size to comp size.
5. Edit the text.
6. Add song.
7. Export the 'Render' Composition.
1. Import your photos and place them into the Photo folder in the project. I suggest you try to stay organized. (Inside the photos folder, you can create more folders- Nature file, Urban file… It really helps!)
2. Decided if you want your slideshow to start with the Vertical or Horizontal composition, and open the selected one composition inside the 'Comps' folder.
3. In the project window, open 'Picture_Comps' folder -> 'Pics Vertical' 'Picture_1', 'Picture_2' 'Picture_3' and so on, and place you pictures there. Another option is to go directly to 'Scene_1', 'Scene_2'… comps in the Timeline.
4. When you insert you photos, most chances you will need to adjust them to 'Fit Comp Width'. Right click the photo -> Transform -> Fit to comp width.
5. Open the 'Text' folder, and open 'Text_1', 'Text_2' … and edit the text.
6. Import your song, and place it in the 'Song Here' comp.
7. Export the 'Render Vertical First 1920X1080' or 'Render Horizontal First 1920X1080'. (Already in queue)
Tips and more:
· You can expand the Shy (hidden) layers to further adjust the template.
· You can easily adjust the color of the 2 lines surrounding the pictures by un-hiding the Shy Layers and selecting the Shape layers. Then Change the fill.
· The song used in this project is 'Happy to be here', you can download it here:
· The font used in this project is 'Aubrey', you can download it here: