Long Shadow Generator Tutorial & Support
The Ultimate Flat Shadow Toolkit - Documentation
Table of content:
Tips & Tricks
Please Rate 🙂
The font used in the project is Roboto, you can get it here.
Links to the Music used in the Preview Video are on page 3.
How to insert your own logo?
1. Double click on the envato logo to enter the “your logo” composition.
2. Make sure your logo is in one of the following formats .PNG .AI .EPS
3. Drag your own logo inside the comp and delete the envato logo.
4. Align your logo to the middle and if needed scale it down to fit the comp.
5. You can also write text instead of using a logo, or use both logo & text.
How to insert your tagline?
1. Double click where it says “double click here and Insert your tagline”.
2. Type in your text and change the font to whatever you want.
3. Control the color & opacity in the color control settings panel.
Color & Opacity
1. Click on the Color & Opacity button, in the effects control change the Fill color, and adjust the opacity to anything you’d like.
The softness button controls the blurriness of the shadow. To adjust the softness click on the button and in the effects control drag the slider left or right to add or remove the amount of blur effecting the shadow.
The length controls how far away the shadow will be from the logo and shape. Click on the button next to length and adjust the slider left or right.
The animation of the shadow is already created, all you need to do is set the length and the animation will happen according to the new length.
Using shape presets
1. To use a shape, Enable the button where it says Enable Shape On/Off.
2. Click on the shapes below the button, and in the effects control select one of the shapes. Make sure you have only one shape selected.
Creating your own shape
1. Click on the button where it says Enable Custom Shape On/Off.
2. In the effects control panel Enable the Checkbox.
3. Double click on the text “Create Your Shape :)”
4. Create your custom shape, following the instructions inside that comp.
If you use a non-symmetrical shape, only one of the two shadows will work.
Don’t want to use a shape?
1. Click on the button under “Enable Shape On/Off” & disable the checkbox.
How to export your video?
Double click on the desired animation preset from the Animation Presets panel and send the composition to the render queue.
How to export an image?
Double click on the Image preset, then double click on the desired image size, add to the render queue and change the setting to PNG image, or .PSD file. You can use the following keyboard shortcut - ctr+alt+s.
Background, Shape, Text Colors
1. Click on the colored circle next to the item you want to change.
2. In the effect control, change the fill to any color.
3. You can use the color eyedropper to select a color from the available themes.
4. You can also change the opacity of each item.
Tips & Tricks
1. If you want to remove the background of all the export comps, you can simply set the opacity to 0%.
2. In the logo comp, you can write in text instead of using a logo (You can also use both).
Each rating is extremely important. If you liked and enjoyed using this project, please take a second to rate it in your downloads section. Thank you!
Links to Music from Preview video
That's it, you're done.